Thursday, February 03, 2005

Just call me "Auntie Em"!!

Well, I have some exciting news for all of you Diva Domain readers that haven't heard yet (I feel like I've told the world). It's official...I'm going to be an aunt in August. My brother and sister-in-law, Duncan and Ashley, are having our family's first grandchild...due August 21, 2005. I cannot tell you how excited I am about this baby. I'm already in love with this child. I know that may seem weird, but it's true. I about lost it during the baby dedication on Sunday. My eyes welled up with tears of joy as I thought about the upcoming addition to our family. I'm so thankful that we all live in the same city, so I'll be able to really spend quality time with it (I feel weird saying "it" but we don't know the sex yet). So just be prepared because it's going to be a popular topic of conversation from now on.

PS - I'm not really going to make the baby call me, "Auntie Em." But I've always joked about that name.

No comments: