Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Look who's blogging from work!!!

Oh happy Day! Due to some glitch in the computer firewall or else the Gods smiling upon me, I have been granted free reign to the internet once again, if only for a short while. How did I discover this wonderful anomaly you might ask? While on my yahoo page this morning all of a sudden I realized I could see the adds... so I got curious and opened up an email from Stilacosmetics and was thrilled to see that I could view all of the pictures of their latest spring line. Then the light bulb went off and I clicked my web browser over to the DivaDomain. It was like Christmas I tell you! There was so much to do and so little time- I had no idea how long the time-warp zone would be open so I had to act fast! I quickly began to edit all those annoying blogs with the nasty little squares in them. (Trust me, it drives me crazy knowing they're there, but I didn't have the power to fix that here at the office lately.) Then I added some new links. Be a sleuth and figure out what all has changed. I was going to change my list of movies I want to see, but total sadness- I have seen None of those movies yet! And they're all ones I really want to see. So bear with me on that.

I did see Saw this weekend (I know- see-saw...really funny). But Bradley and Bradley give it two thumbs way down. (My opinion counts twice because I feel so vehemently about this film) Don't waste your time or money renting this one. It's not even that scary (even with certain people giving you hugs at unexpected moments that make you jump and scream anyways), and Wesley- I mean Cary Elwes- talked in this overdramatic voice the entire time that made his character laughable. Seriously.

But here I am just giddy with the possibility of catching up with the blogging world for however long my unknown permission has been granted. I could care less about work since I have (Trumpet fanfare inserted here) given my two weeks' notice and my last day here at the Good Ole B&J will be next Friday. And you'd better believe we're going to party like it's 1999 after rehearsal that night. This job change has been long overdue. Unfortunately I don't technically have the next place of employment lined up, but we're working on that (pun intended). When I know, you'll know. And if I have to eat Ramen noodles and spaghetti-Os for the next month until that job comes along, well we'll just cross that bridge when we get to it. In the meantime, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am loving the view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, that's why you haven't been emailing all day. you're able to do the things you really want to do. yeah, i see where i am on your priority list. thanks a lot bradley. ~a disgruntled ari