Monday, February 28, 2005

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere

It was a long rough week, so the Penthouse Pets decided to celebrate the beginning of the weekend with a little Happy Hour at the apt. I got home early, got the necessary provisions ready, and cranked up the URsher for our impromptu dance party. Em arrived shortly after and I played bartender by making us some yummy margaritas in hot pink glasses nonetheless. Rhonda arrived next, disappointed that we had started the party without her. Sorry bout it, we said. It’s Friday and we just couldn’t wait. Plus I was on a time constraint. (What else is new, right?) I had rehearsal at 7 that night. What followed though was a ton of laughter, dancing on chairs (beware of the wicker trunk- it’s not as sturdy as it looks), Emily coming out of the closet, barnyard animal noises, and did I mention laughter? Luckily Rhonda decided to document the occasion and so below are a couple of photos from the event.

No comments: