Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let them eat Steak!

I'm lacking motivation to blog tonight- this NaBloPoMo thing is tough!  Part of the reason I have no desire to write tonight is that I'm stuffed from dinner.  We met Laura & George in Spring Hill for dinner at Logan's.  I saw an advertisment last night for Logan's, so when it was suggested we go out to eat, I suggested Logan's and could not stop thinking about those warm, buttery yeast rolls for the rest of the day.

They have this special going on right now where you can get 2 steak entrees, an appetizer, and a desert for $19.99.  Throw in the customary 2 sides with your steak, and all the buttery rolls you can eat, and it is a feast for cheap.  It was delicious, and now my rare craving for red meat has been satiated for at least another 6 months.

1 comment:

Anna W. said...

oh my goodness we are SO going there for dinner!!!