Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bye Bye Obligatory Blogging

In the past 30 days I have blogged every single day (except one).  I've turned 30, seen the 7th Harry Potter movie twice, celebrated Thanksgiving, read Hp7, read the books of Acts, Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and tonight will be Colossians, as part of the Daily Walk challenge.  Bradley had his first trip to Chuckie Cheese, and saw Santa Claus, and fellow Brentwood High alums mourned the passing of the great history teacher, Sarah Bayrd, We've laughed, we've cried, it was better than Cats- but now it's over!  I am looking forward to spending my evenings doing Internet shopping or wrapping Christmas presents instead of blogging every single night.  I am still bothered by the fact that I missed that one Friday evening that Rhonda Lu and I went out, but this has been a great exercise for me in discipline of writing.  Now if only I could blog for a living, I would be set!

No comments: