Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Milliblog

Drumroll, please.  This is Divadomain Blog post number one thousand... and on the 9th anniversary of my 21st birthday, no less.  Wow... I didn't even realize I was close to hitting this blogging milestone until I clicked on new post, and the "old posts" number was at 999. 

Turning 30 today has been suprisingly wonderful.  I am beyond blessed with amazing family, friends, and coworkers, and even Facebook friends who come out of the woodworks just to say Happy Birthday, and then don't talk to me for the rest of the year (It's okay... I do that too).

I figure, if Jesus can begin his public ministry at age 30, then it must be an okay age for me to have new beginnings too.  Here's to being, as Jennifer Garner would say, "Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving!"

1 comment:

Kim and Josh said...

Haha... love it! I always think of thirty, flirty, and thriving, too! Happy birthday. I hope nobody came busting in on your slumber this morning wearing ski masks and wooden shoes! I hear the 30's are the best years... I'll take it!