Saturday, November 06, 2010

Just another Saturday night

Only 6 days into this whole NaBloPoMo and already I'm struggling for inspiration.  Back in the infant years of the Divadomain, my blogs documented the concerts, movies, and nights spent at Tootsie's and all the hilarious anecdotes that went with those events.  Now, the most exciting thing about my weekend was getting to spend my birthday gift cards at Target today.  And with those gift cards came new anti-aging moisturizer and one of those cool roller ball eye thingies meant to alleviate dark circles and puffiness.  Is this what it means to be 30?  To spend the weekend grocery shopping and watching Redbox rentals?  (Datenight was tonight- definitely work renting, but glad I didn't pay to see it in the theater).

I suppose so, but it also meant snuggling on the couch watching The Jungle Book with Bradley, and playing chase with him, and organizing the kitchen pantry; also things I enjoy very much as it were.  And I guess I'm okay with that! 

PS-I'll let you know how the eye-roller-ball thingie works.

No comments: