Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Soundtrack to Your Life

Well, my computer's having issues and I haven't been able to read comments for post comments for a couple days, so let me say that I have been loving your blogs Amanda. Emily.....we're calling out to you.

Now for the fun stuff. This is actually one of those e-mails that you fill out and forward to your friends, then ask them to return it with their answers. So ya'll either post a reply with your answers or e-mail them to everyone you know and join in on the fun!!!

SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR LIFE:
Opening credits: Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
Waking up: Feels Like Today - Rascal Flatts
First date: My Stupid Mouth - John Mayer
First kiss: On A Night Like This - Dave Barnes
Falling in love: The One - Gary Allan
Seeing an old love: Comfortable - John Mayer, then Stay Gone - Jimmy Wayne
Heartbreak: My Immortal - Evanescence
Driving fast: Carry On - Pat Green
Getting ready to go out: Yeah! - Usher
Partying with friends: Dixieland Delight - Alabama
Flirting: I Take That As A Yes - Phil Vassar
Walking alone in the rain: All By Myself - Celine Dion
Going Home: Home - Tim McGraw
Missing someone: I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
Playing in the ocean: Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks
Summer vacation: When the Sun Goes Down - Kenny Chesney/Uncle Kracker
Fighting with someone: Did I Shave My Legs For This? - Deana Carter
Acting goofy with friends: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Traveling: Champagne High - Sister Hazel
Thinking back: Life's A Dance - John Michael Montgomery
Feeling depressed: Bring On the Rain - Jo Dee Messina
Christmas time: O Holy Night
Falling asleep: Please Remember Me - Tim Mcgraw
Closing credits: The Dance - Garth

No comments: