Thursday, August 19, 2004

Pillow Fight Club


Alright- after much searching online this was the best pic I could find of Brad's cafe latte muscles, or whatever Jill said they were called- I swear, I sacrifice so much for you people- I'm trying to work here, honestly! This is an older picture from Fight Club which is one of the coolest movies ever made. I know Brad looks kind of, well, beat up, but the number one rule of Fight Club is that you do not talk about fight club, so he couldn't really tell anyone what was going on. I kid, I kid....But seriously- it's an awesome movie. Eddie Norton is superb in this film, and we all know my affections for Brad. (Hey, anyone who can think he looks good in 12 Monkeys is a devoted fan in my book) Fight Club is in my top 3 coolest movies ever, along with the Godfather and the Usual Suspects. Ohh, is that the one about the hooker with, um, dysentery?
On a sidenote, there were these kids on North campus back in the day who used to have this thing every Tuesday Night called Pillow Fight Club. You'd have to understand UK to know that north campus is where all the honors students, kids who cared more about studying than having a social life, and artsy people lived, to understand the implication that comes when i say "north campus." (Sorry Ari, but you know it's true) (Girl you know it's true... hoo ho hooooo... I love you...) I of course ran as far as I could from this side of campus and made my home on the much more social end of South Campus, where people threw snowballs from the bushes at the pizza delivery guy so he couldn't get into B-tower one winter night. Now *that* was funny. We wer some intelijunt kidz at that ther Kintuckee. Posted by Hello

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't consider yourself an "artsy" person?

hmm....

Amanda said...

artsy as in granola, poety-reading hippies. I'm a vocalist. You know as well as I that we are a completely different breed.

alemari said...

so it snows in kentucky? wow, didnt know that

emilyb said...

When you say "I kid, I kid"...are you quoting Triumph the insult comic dog? If you are, I am reminded once again why we are friends. I love that dog! Or puppet, or whatever...

emilyb said...

When you say "I kid, I kid"...are you quoting Triumph the insult comic dog? If you are, I am reminded once again why we are friends. I love that dog! Or puppet, or whatever...

emilyb said...

When you say "I kid, I kid"...are you quoting Triumph the insult comic dog? If you are, I am reminded once again why we are friends. I love that dog! Or puppet, or whatever...

Rhonda Lu said...

Well, I know why you are my friend. You do what I tell you to do (hence, the Brad pic.) Anyone who is under my control is my friend for life. As my friend you should make me watch Fight Club since I've never seen it. Hmm but then the control might switch to you, which would make me nervous. Who wears the pants in this relationship? Just let me hold the remote while we watch the movie.

alemari said...

now i have to debate which picture should be on my desktop... damn u

Anonymous said...

you know, after seeing swim the freestyle yesterday, i think Gary Hall, Jr. is totally HOTT as well...maybe even hotter than Phelps!
peace,

Jill

Amanda said...

Oh, he was soooo 96 ATL olympics hottie. Phelps is the new BMOC