Friday, August 06, 2004

Divas-in-training

Thank goodness it's Friday, is all I've got to say. Well, no, that's a lie- that's not ALL I've got to say- otherwise this would be a very short post, and I'd hate to disapoint my adoring fans. It was brought to my attention yesterday by my soon-to-be-roomie Emmy Sue, that any true DIVA would have a link to the greatest cosmetics sight ever on her blog. And I completely agree. I have to warn you though, Sephora is addicting. However, you will find fun and exciting items to make you look and feel like a DIVA. I highly recommend anything by stilla, but esp. the eyeshadow. You put it on in the morning and it stays on till you take it off at night. Any true DIVA will also tell you that you shouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg to get what you want out of life, and this is why my favorite store in the entire world is Target (pronounced Tar-shjay). And guess who's new apartment is getting a Target bulit just a coupla miles down the road? Oh, joy, oh, rapture! Finally, another Emmy Sue tip for all the DIVA wanabees out there- it's a dailynewsletter! for any savvy chick out there who wants to be in-the-know so be sure and check it out. All the cool kids are doing it.

No comments: