Friday, August 20, 2004

Bears and Beer?

Ok yall, I heard about this on the radio yesterday morning and found an article about it that you all need to read. It's about a bear getting drunk on some campers' beer in Washington State. I mean it, you just can't make this stuff up. Life is funny enough without fiction.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome 2 of the newest members of the blogger community and future roommates, Rhonda Lu and Emmy Sue. Let's give 'em a big round of applause. I take full credit for the creation of these blogs by the way. The pressure just got to be too great.

6 comments:

Ryan Mac said...

I WANNA PARTY WITH THAT GUY!

Rhonda Lu said...

Yeah I saw this on MSN yesterday! Amanda I wonder if this bear would like Jared Ashley. He sounds like a real party animal! HAHA! HAHA! GET IT?! PARTY ANIMAL!!!!! Oh I kill me.

Rhonda Lu said...

http://didishavemylegsforthis.blogspot.com !!!!!

paul said...

you didn't mention the bear drank 36 beers... that's a lotta beer to be drunk by a bear. You would think that it would be pretty hard for a beer to open beer whether in beers or bottles without opposable thumbs and all.

Amanda said...

Rhonda, you don't have to promote your own blog- I already put a link to it if you'll scroll down to the right a little!

Rhonda Lu said...

Everybody go post at http://didishavemylegsforthis.blogspot.com !!!!