· MOV ministry teaches men how to make real changes so they can begin new lives once they are released.
· Nationally, 67% of men released from prison will return.
· For the men who complete MOV’s 120-day Aftercare/Re-entry program, the recidivism rate is 12%.
- Men of Valor’s Family Outreach program supports the families of prisoners.
- The number one indicator of a person entering prison is having a father in prison.
- These children have a 70% greater probability of going to prison than their peers.