Tuesday, November 01, 2011

NaBloPoMo

Yes, it's that time of the year once again; the time when I choose to participate in the National Blog Posting Month, and vow to hone my writing skills (I really hate that word- Hone- by the way) by posting every day for the month of November.  This will get my creative juices flowing, and will allow me to catch up on some overdue topics and events.
 
A preview of what's to come, that you won't want to miss*:
  • Ryan & Whitney's wedding recap
  • What do Kim Kardashian & Chris Johnson have in common?
  • Worship Wednesdays
  • The Not-so-terrible Threesdays
  • My trendy son
  • DIVA Convention, baby shower style
  • My 21st birthday
  • Sticking it to the man
... and SO much more! 
 
(*Remember, you can always click that little button over here to your right that says "Follow" and enjoy the Divadomain from the comfort of your own email inbox!)  ---->

No comments: