Monday, November 28, 2011

The Elf & the pink tree on the shelf

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and it isn't even December yet!  Today's obligatory blog post is brought to you by the new Christmas decorations that are gracing the Bradley household.  Last year I was too bummed out to even think about decorating, and seeing as how most of my stuff is still in boxes, Mom surprised me with a new 4 foot tall tree that I got to decorate as my pink tree this year.  I think it looks beautiful, and I smile every time I look at it.

This is my craft fair find- a knock off- and personalized- Elf on the Shelf.  Way cheaper than the $30 to $40 I would have paid.  This little guy will get moved from spot to spot and report back to Santa daily whether Bradley's been naughty or nice.  The personable (Not!) lady at the craft's fair even left room to add other kids names, if Lord willing, Bradley were ever to have those brothers and sisters he's always talking about!
The Elf needs a name, though.  Any brilliant ideas readers?
 

No comments: