Saturday, November 26, 2011

The longest weekend ever

This has felt like an eternity of a weekend.  Usually that'd be a good thing, but since I haven't seen Bradley since Wednesday, I am doing cartwheels that I can pick him up tomorrow finally.  He seems like he's been having a good time down in Florida, so that has made it easier on me.  Plus I have stayed really busy, mainly eating and shopping.  The weekend was memorable in many ways, though, so I thought I'd list the highlights so we could remember and laugh as part of our Thanksgiving story heritage:
  • OMG, folks
  • Slap 'er down again, Pa
  • I have a saying:  don't open one syrup until you finish the other
  • It's 5 o'clock in the morning
  • Dance party in the living room
  • Zombieland/Elf
  • The 3 hour Walmart excursion
  • UK finally beat UT after 26 years
  • My first vegetarian Turkey Day
  • Cranium Bluedles
And of course, we had to put Russell & the Mrs. into compromising poses throughout Thanksgiving day and send them to family:
The whipped cream bikini was Laura's idea.  I added the touch of cream to Russell's mouth.  I did decorate some for Christmas this weekend, but I don't want to give away the farm with one post!  Yall come back now, ya hear?
Hope you and your family/friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: