Friday, September 03, 2004

South Africa Bound

I want to share with you all the coolest story about how amazing God is. As most of you know, I'm going on a mission trip to South Africa at the end of this month. I've been raising support to pay for the cost of the trip, and it's been coming in slowly but surely. Wednesday night I totaled everything up and figured out I needed $600 more dollars to be done. It may sound like a big number, but I knew it would happen because I am certain I am supposed to go on this trip. Last night after Bible study, my girls presented me with a card and a check for $600 to go towards my trip to South Africa; the exact amount I discovered I needed only the night before. I didn't ask them to do this, and the most awesome part of all was that these girls had no idea how much I still needed. Girls, if you are reading this, I love you and cannot thank you enough. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine this would happen. It just goes to show how much greater is the mind of the Lord, that He can work everything out perfectly beyond our simple, calculated, & man-made plans.

In other news, this weekend marks the Big Move to the Penthouse apartment, so I'll be commin 'atcha Tuesday with some humorous anecdotes about the whole ordeal no doubt. You stay classy Nashvegas. I'm Amanda Bradley?

No comments: