Monday, September 13, 2004

Slackers!

Ok people, we're getting a little lackadaisical on our posting comments on the divadomain. Now I understand we are all busy people, and you will probably give me the excuse that you barely have time to read the blog- much less have time to post your own thought-provoking comment. This simply will not do. It's all take, take, take, and no giving back! I'm drained trying to constantly entertain you, but I'm an "I" personality according to the DISC model, which means I'm a people pleaser. I love to be surrounded by others and make them laugh, but I also need the affirmation that I'm doing a good job. That's where you come in. By posting comments you are letting me know that all this hard work is not for naught. Besides, what else am I going to do at work all day besides read your comments? Heaven forbid I ever get a job that would require to me to actually work the full 8 hours. But that would assume I would have actually looked for another job. And we all know what happens when you assume.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't remember what you told me to do about posting a comment so I am doing it anonymously..........you poor thing---you must really be bored at the B&J!!!
Thanks for my phone call this morning!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaawwwwwww, isn't that sweet? your mommy felt bad and left a comment for you. now quit your bitchin' and get your job done. hehehehe, i'm funny and i can write anything i want and you can't stop me, so top that...b#@$h. anyway, i'm going to have to go and actually work, b/c i (contrary to popular belief) do the job that i am paid to do. i'm done yelling at you and you know i love you. nuzzle sweetie and lots of pink things.

Amanda said...

You're just mad because your mom didn't post a comment on YOUR blog... oh wait...

scott in the way said...

Hi, it's not your mom. I have a blog that I just started a few days ago, and I just thought it was interesting that you have a few of the same things as me in your profile. Such as, My Name is Asher Lev (glorious) and singing harmony (sublime). Thanks for being like me, I guess.

Rhonda Lu said...

Hi there Roomie! I didn't want you to feel alone either! Your mom is sweet. So is Mr. Mystery Poster Scott. I'm glad your excited about the possibility of being in a quasi-hurricane. We should just drive south....and drink hurricanes. Friday night we need to find a hurricane party. We might have to drive to like, Birmingham :) I feel the need for a roadtrip, don't you?? I bet the dunes we frollicked on at WaterColor are going to be destroyed, as are the sea oats. ("Lost at sea oats....huh.") Back to Logan's bye bye.

Rhonda Lu said...

PS I love the word lacksadasial....or whatever.

Amanda said...

You know, I've never had a hurricane before- we should drive to New Orleans sometime. Also, not to be picky, but it's "Burried at Sea Oats. Huh."

Rhonda Lu said...

DOH!!!!!!!!