Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Hail to the new chiefs

You may have noticed there are 2 more names on the "Contributors" list than there normally are. This is because I have entrusted the divadomain and all the pink-ness that goes with it, in the very capable hands of roommies Emmy Sue and Rhonda Lu. While yours truly is away looking for Elephants (and helping the people of Cape Town, South Africa) these girls are in charge of whatever witty insight they can come up with between the 2 of them. I know it won't be nearly as punny as what I might come up with, but go easy on 'em. (That's if they ever post anything. They may not. So no pressure girls.)
You can go to our South Africa Blog in your spare time to keep up with our team until I return bright eyed and bushy-tailed on Wednesday October 13th.

2 comments:

emilyb said...

First of all, I'd like to thank my family and friends for their constant love, support, and encouragement. I'd like to thank my agent...what would I do without you? Finally, I'd like to thank Amanda fo giving me this amazing and life-changing opportunity.

On a serious note...Amanda, have a wonderful trip to SA. I know God is going to surpass your wildest imaginations, and I can't wait to hear your stories! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

um...excuse me...shouldn't there be a story about a soapy quesadilla on here by now?!? hummmm? we wanna make fun of you, daggone it!