Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hump Day

Wednesday- Hump Day- thank goodness half the week is over. I was in a rotten mood yesterday; agitated at the world, mostly agitated because I had nothing to do at work. You would think this would have given me a great opportunity to get paid to blog. However, being the considerate and respectful citizen that I am, I wouldn't have wanted to impart my crabbiness on to you. Now today the sun is shining, our first fall meeting of Kairos was last night, and I got plenty of sleep, so I am in a much better mood. I suppose we should enjoy the sunshine while it lasts considering that by the weekend we Tennesseans may have a hurricane on our hands. It's probably the closest I will ever get to being in one of these fascinating storms so I'll take what I can get, even if this means no pool time at the Bradley Beach & Resort this weekend.

Today has also been good because Ari and I had a Half-Diva luncheon at Bread & Co. along with Angela and we polished off our lunches with a delectable low-fat brownie something-or-another that was indescribably rich and yummy. Chocolate has that effect of making any day better. Chocolate and anything pink. Pink dishes would be perfection. (Chandler: Gum would be perfection) Oh that's right, I already have those. Well tomorrow the couch and chair are being delivered and soon after we will have a fun little dinner party complete with pink place settings to celebrate the beginning of the Penthouse Era. Who's excited?

3 comments:

Jenni said...

so, i don't know if i could eat on pink dishes. i mean, pepto bismol is pink and that's just not very appetizing...

Anonymous said...

i'm being completely anonymous, bradley, so you don't know who i am. i'm glad our fun lunch was cheery (especially the ending) and that the day perked up for you. however, wednesday is over and thursday is bringing winds, rain, and change. your test, if you choose to accept it, is to stay dry this entire weekend. good luck.

alemari said...

I'm stuck in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!