Friday, September 10, 2004

Case Closed

The Frank's hot sauce mystery has been solved. It's so obvious- I don't know how I didn't figure it out myself. But cousin Ryan called last night and helped me fill in the gaps. We were sitting at Bear's, saw the bottle of hot sauce, and decided we would bring it back to the Pumper to give to Frank Mafia. Of course as the night went on, and we did not go back to the Pumper, I wound up taking the bottle of hot sauce home with me to TN. Spicy food anyone?

Speaking of food, did anyone see that awful spinoff show NBC is passing off as Joey?? It was terrible. I'll be fair and give it a few more weeks trial, but they've gotta give the kid some better actors to play off of. Joey was funny but everyone else could have greatly benefited from a laugh track. You could have heard a pin drop in the room we were watching it in over at Ari's when a joke ended- and the room was carpeted!

Alrighty kids, I'm off to do my job. They don't just pay me to sit here and play on the internet all day. Have a great weekend- stay clear of the hurricane. Go Noles. Go Raptors. Go Titans.

No comments: