Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanksgiving Eve


In keeping with our Thanksgiving-Eve theme, I thought this was pretty funny.

The day is dragging by so slooowwwwly that I am ready to denounce pink as my favorite color just so I can leave. I know. It's that bad. I have wasted an unbelievable amount of time today, just daydreaming about 4 days of no work. So where will everyone be? Well, I'm glad you asked. Ari's already off to Indy, Lana will be in Hop-town but back in time to work Friday a.m. I believe- btw, it's her 24th birthday today, so happy birthday boofer- we love you. Rhonda Lu is at the airport as we speak, getting ready to fly home to Arkansassy, and Emmy Sue is one of the few (the proud, the marines) still stuck at work like me. Her Thanksgiving will be spent here in Nashvegas b/c her family is in town. Michelle of course is still in Hong Kong- hope you get some turkey (today, since you're 13 hours ahead and it's already Thanksgiving there!). And Jenni will be stuck in Pennsylvania taking care of the people who cut themselves with the electric turkey carver or are otherwise sick.

And on that happy note, hope your hump day is excellent. Have a great afternoon. And I'm spent.

3 comments:

Kobosky262 said...

It is Turkey Day now and what did I celebrate it with first?! Fish! I am hoping to get some chicken flavored ramen...Mmmm....Mmmm...Good! Tonight, I am meeting a bible study for their 'pot luck' so needless to say we will have rice! I love you and am so Thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving! ~shel

jillymae said...

chicken flavored Ramen, shel? heaven forbid :o) i had fiestas (my family's version of taco salad, you put fritos on the bottom). we created them one year when we were tired of turkey and dressing, having already been to grandparents' house. we decided to have a mexican thanksgiving, our own party, or FIESTA!!!

Adam said...

There is no such thing as being stuck in Pennsylvania!!