Monday, August 15, 2005

My little burrito












Ok, those first two pictures I posted don't even really look like Wilson. Here are some new ones from last night. This is Wilson asleep in his "Moses basket." I keep calling him, "my little burrito." As you can see, he loves to have his hand up next to his face. I promise not to keep posting a million pictures, but i wanted you to all see a more realistic picture of him. Mom and Dad are doing well - pretty tired, but they're hanging in there. How cute is he?

6 comments:

daddy b said...

Post all the pictures you want.. I never get tired of seeing babies. I used to have a couple of my own.

Anonymous said...

"very, very cute" is the answer.

-E-

Amanda said...

and here i read the title and thought you were going to give me some insight to a great place to eat mexican!!

Ok, I know, I'm terrible. But Baby Borders really is precious. When do we take a field trip to see him??

emilyb said...

I think in a week or two I'll start taking my friends to see him. I want to give them plenty of time to get a routine down (if that's possible!). But honestly, I can't wait for you to see him in person...prepare to melt!!

Mary Anna said...

Do I need a Golden Ticket to see the baby???

jillymae said...

that is one CUTE lil man! watch out ladies ;)

*gasp* there no more star* by my blog name anymore! i better get to postin...