Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Does it get any better than this:

it's almost 5 o'clock, and I'm listening to J. Timberlake's Cry Me a River on launchcast radio. (I'm still mad that Ooscar chewed up that cd!) It makes for a great end to a so-so day. I wasn't as busy today so the work hours crawled by a little more slowly than usual. Anyways- due to the blah-esque day (didja like that made-up adjective?) I don't have much to share, but I found this quote amusing from an article I was reading about the Marlins this morning:

(Quick aside. This just in. Florida might need to drop the name ''Marlins.'' The NCAA has just voted to eliminate Native American Billfish nicknames. Now back to the column).

Yeah. Sorry bout it, but I got nothin.

aaaaaand, I'm spent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger. I must say that you have an excellent Blog and my visit has been worth while. I will definitely come back again.

I also have a blog at http://hypnotherapytraining.blogspot.com
and a web site that may be of interest to you on the subject of hypnosis history.

Please check it out when you can find the time at: http://www.hypnotherapy-training.info .

Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious that you're now hosting blog-ads. I guess it was just a matter of time...

"Dear Blogger...

We met a long time ago... (etc)

Signed, Desperate"

"Dear Desperate...here's your long-distance dedication..."

-E-

Anonymous said...

dude, what's with the unwanted-ads? veto! sorry your day was blah-esque, but today will be better. nuzzle, ari