Wednesday, August 17, 2005

86 the P

Sory kiddos, but in the land of work and craziness, the ole' Diva domain has been forced to take a back seat for a few days. (Does anyone but me ever really notice when this happens anyways?... Buehler?...) I promise to make it up to you though. Hopefully you haven't already heard about this- it's from yesterday's news, but being a busy diva myself, I too am a day late in hearing the big announcement. Yes folks, you read it here Second.

The artist formerly known as P. Diddy, who was the artist formally known as Puff Daddy, also the artist formerly known as Sean Puffy Combs, and you guessed it, the artist formerly known as simply Sean Combs, has changed his name once again. He shall now be referrred to as just "Diddy." Yes, you heard me correctly- P Diddy has dropped the P like a bad Mase record. And the hip-hop mogul (there's that word again) even brought it upon himself to make this announcement formal on NBC's Today Show yesterday!! “I felt the ‘p’ was coming between me and my fans,” says Diddy. Katie Couric feigns interest: “Wow…” (what. a diddy.)

smile, and enjoy your wednesday- the work week is at its glorious mid-point.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's it! i want to be cool and change my name like all the big stars and then get to walk around correcting people when they use my old name. wow, cassius clay...i mean muhammad ali really had something going for him...
~ari

jillymae said...

yeah, i think i'll follow the trend and drop the -mae and be just jilly ;)

Amanda said...

and I'll be A Man, duh. or Brad- depending on what one usually refers to me!

Anonymous said...

How would I drop the 'E'?

I guess I need to go the route of TAFKAP, and go with a symbol for my identity... hmmm... taking suggestions...

-E-

Anonymous said...

Aren't you so savvy with your restaurant lingo "86".

Jenni said...

Our shopping was so much fun! I found my dress online, www.foreverbridals.com, dress #45223. I'm still hunting the bridesmaids dresses though...thinking of going with that bright peachy color that they had...what do you think?