Friday, August 19, 2005

the most boring blog ever

Okay- I have resolved myself to blog before the work day gets too busy, but here's my predicament: I have nothing interesting to say this morning! No funny stories, or hip-hop moguls' names to comment on. I think perhaps I have become boring. My routine life finds fewer and fewer "blogworthy" moments. Somewhere along the way I have become stuck in a rut! So here's what we're going to do- we're going to have a relaxing weekend and get rejuvinated for next week's Big Move. (Get ready Chateau Bradley, I'm Comin' Home.) Plus I'm registering for dance classes and finalizing more details of the Even Bigger Move (aka New York City, a few months down the road...). (NEW York CITY????). So I guess my aim this morning is to give you a few sentences just so you know that I am alive and well- oh- one thing of note- I did see March of the Penguins on Monday night.
Take these chanceeeesssss, place them in a box until a quieter time, lights down you up and die!
Oh sorry- wrong animals marching. But the movie was fantastic. Hearing Morgan Freeman narrate I kept expecting to see Tim Robbins show up in a prison uniform but still the movie did not disapoint. The film follows the trek of the Emporer penguins from the ocean to their mating ground 70 miles away, and ends back in the ocean with the baby penguins. There is phenomenal footage shot from antartica and the whole spectacle caused my friends and I to wonder how anybody can doubt the existence of God when the animals have this "unexplained" process down to an art. Def. a must see.
Sorry to cut this short, but things are hectic already. Have a good 'un.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nashville tonight to hang with friends... where ya gonna be, A-Man? Where's a brutha gonna be able to find you... ?

-E-

Amanda said...

That would be the wildhorse saloon and then roberts- call the celly, 'yo!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... needs to get the celly... I'm at Eric.Rodgers@uscm.org if you'd like to pass it along... sorry I missed you tonight...

-E-

Heather said...

Unbelieveable...

Mark Kelly Hall said...

"NEW York CITY???" My reaction exactly. What's the deal with that?

jillymae said...

boring??? you can't hint at big moves and expect that news to be boring, or your loyal readers to take that morsel and be satisfied woman! details, details!