Friday, August 12, 2005

A modern day miracle...




Seriously...anyone who wants to witness a miracle...just wait until someone close to you has a baby. It's absolutely amazing.

Meet my nephew, Robert "Wilson" Borders, born yesterday August 11th at 1:35 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and measured 19 1/2 inches. He is so adorable and has the cutest shriek of a cry. It's probably not so cute at 2 am, but I found it endearing none the less. So from now on, I'll probably never see any of you ever again, because I'll be with Wilson. It's been nice knowing you, though...really! :)

I'll post more as I get them - these are the only ones my mom sent. I'll be sure to post some of Wilson and me.

~Auntie Em

4 comments:

Amanda said...

funny... he doesn't Look like a volleyball to me!

Just kidding Em- your nephew is precious. I'm so excited for your family, and grateful that God blessed Ashley and Duncan (Dusty? Dustin?) with a beautiful baby boy, and an easy delivery.

Anonymous said...

emmy, enjoy every possible second you can. they change so much and so quickly, it is just amazing. take care of him and make sure you teach him good things; since you're his auntie em, he'll be in good hands.
~ari

MamaB said...

Congratulations Auntie Em.....he is a doll!! Love, MamaB

Sandy said...

Beautiful baby. Makes me want to have another one......just kidding.
Congratulations.