Friday, August 19, 2005

A fun website

I found the link to this blog on another blog, which shall remain nameless. I aboslutely love this website. From what I gather, it's run by two photographers, and they just post colorful pictures. Pictures like this make me want to be a photographer...to see the world the way they do. I don't think I ever stop and think about how colorful our world is. Anyways, I'll stop trying to be poetic now. Just click here and it will take you to the Catchy Colors page. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this stuff is absolutely beautiful. go look. (how's that for poetry?)
~ari

MamaB said...

I tried to pick a favorite picture but just could not do it....here are the ones I really liked---"bells", "in history" "diamonds/pigments" and of course "blue door blue window".
It sure makes you appreciate the gift of sight.