Friday, May 20, 2005

Vote for Your Favorite Blog

It's about that time kids. The Diva Domain is about to hit the one year mark. We here at the Diva Domain headquarters couldn't be more excited, and we are so thankful for you, the readers, who make blogging fun and worthwhile. Where else I ask you, would you be inundated with pink, find out the latest gossip and inside jokes, and generally be entertained by posts and comments from others? Take a few minutes- go on, I know you'e not Really working- and select a few favorite posts and leave a comment with the titles and dates of them. That means that those lurkers but rare posters of comments are being asked to hit that little pink link at the end of this that says "Comments" and actually write a sentence or two of commentary and(GASP) admit to others that you are reading this garbage daily!

A few previous posts to check out in particular would be "Bobbing for Urine" on Feb 22, "Could He BE any more Lame" on Aug 22 and "Soapy Quesadillas" on Sep 29- they are personal favorites of mine.

The Diva Domain. Often imitated. Never Duplicated.

7 comments:

jillymae said...

i DEFINITELY vote for the "Soapy Quesadillas" post. i STILL tell that story and laugh! it never gets old!

emilyb said...

I, too, mentioned "Bobbing for Urine" and "Soapy Quesadillas" but now that you mention, "Could he BE any more lame" I have to vote for that one. Another fav is "Kinnickinick'd"...I don't know the date.

emilyb said...

Sorry, it was "A hickinick from kinnikinnik" on September 24, 2004.

Anonymous said...

i'll have to say bobbing for urine was pretty good, but the one thing i really noticed is how much of a slacker you've become in your blogging. where did the colors go? the pictures? "where has all the blogging gone?"
~ari

Amanda said...

Thank you, brentwood benson firewall for the lack of colors, graphics, and pictures in our current blog situation. I realize these little "extras" are what make blogging fun, but you're just going to have to rely on my witty banter and word play to entertain you and deal with not having the fun "extras." Sorry bout it.

macub723 said...

Ok, so I had to do a little research in the archives to catch myself up....I'm still new to the Diva Domain and the world of blogging. Anyway, I laughed my ass off at "Bobbing for Urine" and "Soapy Quesadillas," and I think today's (May 24) blog was hilarious. I will say though that I have a particular fondness for Wed. Dec. 22, "Other Popular Shag Quotes." And as always, my favorites are the ones where yours truly makes an appearance...

Mary Anna said...

By the way...that previous post was mine...I just didn't sign in right!