Friday, May 27, 2005

Girls, Uninterrupted

15 more minutes till freedom, and Mary Anna, Lana, Rhonda, Emily, and myself will soon be making our way down to Florida. I am totally looking forward to some uninterrupted time with the girls, some time to catch up on reading, and get some serious sun. (I think napping on the beach could be listed as a favorite pasttime- it's right up there with eating, singing, and blogging!) I am really thankful that they are letting us go early today- who is really buying choir music on a Friday afternoon before a long weekend anyways? I have left so many messages with people and talked to virtually no one. All I can do is sit here and daydream about the ocean, and wonder how 5 girls and all their luggage is going to fit in Emily's Nissan Altima. I'll let you know how that one turns out when I return to you on Tueday, hopefully nice and tan... or at least just tan ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way you're checking this before you get back...but in case you do, I'm in Clearwater Beach... hanging out... :) Hope to see you on the beach...

-Single Guy-