Friday, June 02, 2006

the not-so terrible twos

Where, oh where has the time (and my little dog) (blog?) gone? On May 25th, 2006 the Divadomain in all her glory turned 2 years old! 2 years of venting about work, 2 years of telling hilarious real-life stories about my friends and family, 2 years of posting random musings of the goings-on in the world. It has even been suggested to me by some that I have my own little Carrie Bradshaw, Sex & the City Thing going on here- to which I replied, well since I don't know much about sex, my column/blog would be more aptly named "And the City!"
I feel like a bad blogger, considering I missed my own pride-and-joy's birthday, so show her some love in the form of a comment, and let the author know that she isn't the only one reading this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time. If I didn't, I would never know what you are up to since you are always so busy!

---Laura

MamaB said...

Laura--yes, I too read her blog so I can figure out where she has been as I usually only "hear" her come in as she is always on the phone when she returns from one of her nightly jaunts!!!

daddy b said...

Blog... how long have you had a blog. Cool, I must read it sometime.

ellen said...

Yes, Divadomain you are loved! I know I am one of your many faithful readers! :)

Mary Anna said...

While you may have forgotten your Fabulous (with a capital F) Blog's birthday, you have good reason---You were living life. You were creating blog fodder. I'm proud of you! You're my blogging muse Diva!

Happy Belated Birthday, Diva Domain! Here's to many more years of happy blogging!