Sunday, June 25, 2006

Product review: Creamy Coconut lotion

While I normally leave the fashion and beauty advice up to the gals at Las Fashionistas and the Beauty Addict, I simply could not refrain from sharing my latest find at Bath & Body Works. I went to their huge summer sale that they were having to stock up on my coconut lime verbena body lotion and to see what other goodies I could snatch up as well. While I did exercise some amount of self-control and refrained from buying a hot pink rubber ducky (what in the heck would I have done with it, even though it was really cute?), I did get some citrus basil antibacterial soap for the kitchen, and a small tube of the antibacterial hand lotion in the same scent for my drawer at work. To round it out and make it an even three to take advantage of the sale (3 products for $9), I grabbed another antibacterial hand lotion in a scent I had never before tried; Creamy Coconut. To be honest, I bought it on faith because I didn't even smell the lotion before I purchased it! I thought, it's coconut. I love coconut, so I can't go wrong. Well let me tell you, I ended up running back to B&BW last week to purchase the body lotion in Creamy Coconut because it was so intoxicating!

Ladies, I can promise the men will flock to you if you have on this scent. I cannot tell you how many of my male coworkers have come by my desk and gone on and on about how good I smell since I've started wearing it! You will have dates in no time, I guarantee! Why, just last night while out at a bar in Louisville I had an attractive dance partner for the evening and I am convinced it was the Creamy Coconut lotion that drew him in!

Men, go out and buy a bottle of this for the lady in your life- you will certainly not regret it. (Be sure to hurry while sales are still going on!)

And just when you thought Bath & Body Works was so 8th grade and all sun-ripened raspberry on you, they go ahead and come up with another home run in their summery scent department. This DIVA gives the Creamy Coconut products a big 2 thumbs up

5 comments:

Mary Anna said...

If B&BW is soooo 8th grade, then I'm a really dumb 25-year-old...

I love the stuff. You know!

I think Creamy Coconut is a discontinued fragrace. They bust it back out during their semi-annual sales and clearances. So stock up while it lasts!

And I'm convinced that your guy-magnetic experiences are a result of your charming allure...not the coconut lotion...

Sarah said...

But the real question is: does it taste good?

emilyb said...

LOL to Sarah's comment!!

Anonymous said...

what's that... ? Did I hear that right... ? Does it taste good?

Al-righty then. Party at 'Manda's place.

-E-

Amanda said...

you know what's funny? I almost put a comment in there about not having tasted this brand of coconut lotion, but I refrained. Guess the legend still lives on. :o)