Thursday, June 22, 2006

new 'dos


Me and Heather's new haircuts, thanks to Mr. Derrick Deering. I love this guy- if you're a Nashvillian looking for a cut and color, look no further. He's reasonably priced, flexible with after-work-hour schedules, and absolutely hysterical!

I'm still trying to decide how I feel about this cut though- I had originally wanted layers in the front and Derrick talked me out it- who knows- maybe I'm just mourning the loss of my 4 inches of hair that i saw topple to the ground! I'm open to affirming words and opinions seeing as how it's going to take quite a while for me to grow my hair back out.

6 comments:

Mary Anna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (yes, that's four) your new haircut. It's perfect for summer and the bangs are so, so cute.

Derrick is my hero. I have an appointment with him on Thursday! Yay for some summer highlights!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks good. I need a haircut so maybe I will have to call him too.

--Laura

emilyb said...

Derrick is the BEST!!!

ellen said...

I agree, I love it Amanda! :)

Anonymous said...

Is that an "S" for S-a-s-s-y? (use the Phil Hartman voice from old school SNL, it sounds better... )

Yeah, count me in as One Who Votes Yes On Good Haircuts. Yours in particular, though H-Bo is always gettin' it done...

-E-

MamaB said...

I like it and you have inspired me to get mine cut too but Derrick will miss the opportunity to cut my gray mass--Jackie will get the honors when I decide to do it!!!