Saturday, April 09, 2011

Warren G Belongs to Me

Continuing my trend of not blogging about important events, I am belated in shouting from the proverbial world wide web rooftops that as of last week I am now the official proud owner of Warren the G6.  Yep- I made my last car payment, and like Brandy and Monica might sing, That. Car. Is. Mine.

It's a big step for me in moving towards financial freedom.  Now all I have to do is pay off my credit card, and then save up for a down payment so I can buy a place of my own.  Yep, that's all, she says casually.

What took me so long to actually get this posted was that I could not find a single stinking picture of Warren to put in this post!  There were 3 hilarious car blogs that were posted way back in 2007 that you can read here, here, and here, about when I purchased Warren, but alas, I could find no pictures.

No worries.  It's time for me and Warren to regulate.  Mount Up!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

wow!! that's a huge deal! so awesome, proud of you!