Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Pictures

My good friends Rhonda and Joe came over last weekend and took some spring pictures of Bradley.  I had two requests:  I would like one of he and I together, and I wanted a close up of Bradley's freckles.  Joe did that and so much more.  In chasing Bradley around the backyard, I feel like he truly captured the spirit of this 2 1/2 year old little boy.  Thank you Rhonda & Joe!

If you want to see all of the pictures, feel free to click HERE.  Otherwise, here are a few of my favorites:





Any Nashvillians looking for a great photographer can check out Joe Hendricks Photography at their site here.

2 comments:

MamaB said...

Joe and Rhonda make a great team and they work so well with little ones. Joe wears me out watching him chase and play with Bradley while snapping pictures. Bradley loved performing for "photo Joe" and you can tell that by the great pictures.

Erin said...

What great pictures! Love his sweet freckles - and the one of him kissing you....., so, so sweet.