
We have one more DIVA dropping off the planet of Singledom! In case you havent heard, Miss Ariana Bryant has recently become engaged to Mr. Richard Bartolomea. ("So can I call you Mrs. Bart when you're married?" I asked her!)
Bart popped the question during their recent trip to Chicago celebrating their one-year anniversary- that's a pretty good way to celebrate, if you ask me!
Of course Ari said yes, and so now I'm lobbying hard for hot pink bridesmaid dresses! Seriously though- I am just so happy for her, and it keeps hitting me at random times- "wow, Ari is engaged!" I am so, so excited for her and Bart, and can't wait to celebrate the big day with them. And yes, that is a pic of her actual ring- ("The Sparkwing Diamond!")
4 comments:
thank you so much for being so sweet. bart and i are very excited and can't wait to get things underway. i'll let you know about the pink dresses, though. i heart you. nuzzle.
~ari
word verification: wtaebbt
i have nothing clever. i don't know how he does that, but i thought i'd give it a try.
That is a beautiful ring - I can't wait to see it in person!
CONGRATULATIONS, Ari & Bart!
CONGRADULATIONS! I am so excited for you Ari!!! Yea!!!! You girls rock...literally
Hot Pink dresses?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-D
-Beth G.
Post a Comment