Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Congrats are in order!


We have one more DIVA dropping off the planet of Singledom! In case you havent heard, Miss Ariana Bryant has recently become engaged to Mr. Richard Bartolomea. ("So can I call you Mrs. Bart when you're married?" I asked her!)
Bart popped the question during their recent trip to Chicago celebrating their one-year anniversary- that's a pretty good way to celebrate, if you ask me!
Of course Ari said yes, and so now I'm lobbying hard for hot pink bridesmaid dresses! Seriously though- I am just so happy for her, and it keeps hitting me at random times- "wow, Ari is engaged!" I am so, so excited for her and Bart, and can't wait to celebrate the big day with them. And yes, that is a pic of her actual ring- ("The Sparkwing Diamond!")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for being so sweet. bart and i are very excited and can't wait to get things underway. i'll let you know about the pink dresses, though. i heart you. nuzzle.
~ari
word verification: wtaebbt
i have nothing clever. i don't know how he does that, but i thought i'd give it a try.

emilyb said...

That is a beautiful ring - I can't wait to see it in person!

CONGRATULATIONS, Ari & Bart!

Kobosky262 said...

CONGRADULATIONS! I am so excited for you Ari!!! Yea!!!! You girls rock...literally

Anonymous said...

Hot Pink dresses?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D

-Beth G.