DIVA [ˈdiːva] (noun): An operatic prima donna. A female version of a hustler. A usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality. A woman who has self-confidence, self-respect, and hella swagger. She knows who she is and exactly where she is going.
True divas should be treated with respect for their enormous talent and strong will.
And wait, is that Mr. Belding waiting in the wings, itching to give him a month of detention for cutting Bayside High classes and zipping off to Torino??
He doesn't look like Zach. Sorry to crash the party but no can do. He is just another guy with weird hair, but not Zach Morris. If he were, Kelly would be with him. --Laura
Of course, as a guy without a girlfriend-who's-making-me-watch it, my answer is "I have no idea."
For more funny thoughts on shows that require a guy to "take one for the team", check out the following link, and scroll down to the question regarding such shows as The Bachelor... Heather, I think you'll enjoy this most of all... as it is written by the same Sports Guy who brings us random thoughts on Jack Bauer and "24"...
(well, dang, the site is down for now... go to www.espn.com - look for Bill Simmons aka The Sports Guy - from Page2 - and look for his most recent Mailbag from Readers. It's featuring Mariah Carey, does that help?)
I'll try to post the link later on... if I remember... :)
Just for the record, he's funny, but pagan. So some jokes/comments may cross the line. But I decided against cutting-n-pasting his whole column in here...
8 comments:
i can't tell without the cell-phone-the-size-of-a-shoe-box attached to his ear.
oh, that was me, btw.
~ari
indeed, he is zack-a-licious!
And wait, is that Mr. Belding waiting in the wings, itching to give him a month of detention for cutting Bayside High classes and zipping off to Torino??
He doesn't look like Zach. Sorry to crash the party but no can do. He is just another guy with weird hair, but not Zach Morris. If he were, Kelly would be with him.
--Laura
Welcome back Pink Diva!
Of course, as a guy without a girlfriend-who's-making-me-watch it, my answer is "I have no idea."
For more funny thoughts on shows that require a guy to "take one for the team", check out the following link, and scroll down to the question regarding such shows as The Bachelor... Heather, I think you'll enjoy this most of all... as it is written by the same Sports Guy who brings us random thoughts on Jack Bauer and "24"...
(well, dang, the site is down for now... go to www.espn.com - look for Bill Simmons aka The Sports Guy - from Page2 - and look for his most recent Mailbag from Readers. It's featuring Mariah Carey, does that help?)
I'll try to post the link later on... if I remember... :)
Enjoy your Washingtons and Lincolns...
-E-
Ok, here's the link, if anyone still cares... (or cared at all... hello? Is this thing on?)
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060217
Just for the record, he's funny, but pagan. So some jokes/comments may cross the line. But I decided against cutting-n-pasting his whole column in here...
Thanks...
-E-
Post a Comment