Wednesday, February 22, 2006

aaahhhhh C-A-T-S Cats, Cats, Cats!!!

Now THERE'S the Kentucky team we all know and love! Beating SEC teams by 40 points. (UK pummeled Ole Miss 80-40 tonight.) I am a happy girl. Unfortunately this massacre was not on tv here in lieu of JP televising the UT-FL game. Bummer that Tennessee won. I never thought I'd be cheering For Florida. I never thought I'd be cheering Against Tennessee.

You'll probably notice that I've been pretty quiet on here this season when it's come to Kentucky basketball. That's cause Momma B didn't raise no fool, and she taught me if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. Here's a few pics of tonight's huge win at Rupp arena. Rhonda Lu- there's your future hubby! :o)

Congrats, boys. You just may have a nice run in the NCAA yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i know those guys...the play basketball, right? wow, i'd sure like to see them come out this weekend; that would make for a good game.
~ari
(insert sarcasm as needed)

Big Blue Barry said...

Who would have ever thought that benching Rondo for Stockton would have had this effect on the team???? Go Tubby! And go Cats! C-A-T-S! CATS! CATS! CATS!!!!

GA Hill said...

Uggg...every time they get you up (Ole Miss), you get your legs taken out from underneath you.

That LSU game hurt pretty badly.