DIVA [ˈdiːva] (noun): An operatic prima donna. A female version of a hustler. A usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality. A woman who has self-confidence, self-respect, and hella swagger. She knows who she is and exactly where she is going. True divas should be treated with respect for their enormous talent and strong will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like the template (obviously, becasue it's the same one I have...sort of). But honestly, it's not you. For one, there's not enough pink. I support a change...change can be good. But this may not be THE ONE.
It works, but I loved the PINK for you!
LANA
i gotta agree, even though i'm not pink's biggest advocate, it's not you. gotta have more pink =)
p.s. if you're going for more pink but still want a change, maybe try the "Thisaway Rose" template.
I actually like it... but I do think you need more pink... you could modify the template to use the pink color scheme but keep this layout???
Post a Comment