Wednesday, November 02, 2005

they say it's your birthday

and you know how THEY are by saying things like that. Well for once it happens to be true. Yes, dear readers, I am celebrating the 4th anniversary of my 21st birthday today. It is a gorgeous day here in middle Tennessee- 70 degrees and the sun is shining. I of course, am decked out in pink for the occasion, and am having a fantastic day. Thanks to all of the well-wishers and those who are able to celebrate with me here. I love you all, friends and family- you are what makes having birthdays special. :o)

1 comment:

Mark Kelly Hall said...

Amanda,

Happy Birthday! I would feel bad about not getting to say it on the day of, but a life like yours calls for more than one day of celebration anyway. I continue to be impressed by your beauty, charm, poise, intelligence, wit and talents (put those in any order you prefer). I'm just old enough (chronologically anyway) to be encouraged that there are young people like you in the world, who love life and love Jesus and are not ashamed to say it; you're a credit to your generation. If I pick on your spelling and word choices, it's only to remind myself you are, indeed, mortal. OK, that went a little over the top (could be the caffeine talking)...but you get the idea.

Grace & Peace from your affectionate proofreader,
Mark
Ephesians 3:14-21