I've been pretty quiet on here about my beloved Cats so far this season. Up until now there weren't many good things to say about them, and if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all! Well, the Wildcats showed up to play on Saturday and kicked Louisville's tail all the way back to the almost-Indiana border. (How do you pronounce the capital of Kentucky anyways? Is it Loo-UH-ville or Loo-EE-ville?) With Morris back in time for SEC play, and Rondo starting to lead the team on the court, the season may just start to get entertaining.

And finally, this just made my Monday morning! Christmas will be here soon- Hugs to everyone!
8 comments:
How about this one:
Lou-uh-vull
tricksy tricksy miss diva.
~ari
I think Mary Anna's got the pronunciation right. Although, I look forward to hearing what our Kentucky-native, Sarah Scottie-too-hottie, has to day about it. And I couldn't agree more about Grey's Anatomy. ...insert growl noise...
I mean "say about it", not "day about it". Man, those 4 hours of sleep are really catching up with me!
Totally agree with the lou-uh-vull....I am all southern! Only states I've lived in ar AR, MS & TN :-)
How about Frankfort? :-)
It's amazing how much difference a miracle fax, a 45-minute meeting between the coach and his star player, and one week of dwelling on the worst loss in 16 years, can do for a team... go cats!
ding ding ding!
Barry wins the prize!
Here's a great article about the "Miracle" fax...
Post a Comment