Thursday, December 15, 2005

Amazing Amanda

Putting aside all narcisistic beliefs about myself, this toy is selling out like vegetables at a vegetarian convention!! Aside from her name, notice that she has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is dressed in the color pink to boot! (Looks we may have a doll-designer-stalker on our hand, folks) Thought I'd lighten the mood a little on your favorite pink page and let you sneak a peak at a doll created to be as amazing as the real thing. But if you want it, here it is, come and get it- but you better hurry cause she's goin' fast!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Can I just say baby dolls have always scared me? It's those crazy eyes....

Mary Anna said...

Sarah was also frightened by the "Satan Claus" in Amanda's sitting room at her house...

Sarah said...

...and I'm also fearful of midgets.

I wouldn't make this stuff up.

Amanda said...

so I'm assuming watching the Wizard of Oz was like a horror movie to you then?