I have a journal where I keep track of quotes I like, and I went through my journal last night where I keep all my sermon notes and found these jewels that I then transferred to my quotes journal. They are so funny and simple and profound that I thought I'd share some of them with y'all.
- All sunshine and no rain makes a desert.
- You have to do away with stinkin' thinkin'.
- Stop worrying, or worrying will stop you.
- There's no U-haul pulled behind a hearse.
- Stop being in a hurry when God's not.
- If you want a king, be a queen.
- You can't have all jelly beans and no green beans.
- Sometimes it's the bland leading the bland.
- Don't give to get... unless you're giving to get to give!
- You can't be a leader without being a follower first.
- Never confuse your net worth with your self worth.
- I always sing that prison music. You know, where you're always behind a few bars huntin' for a key!
- Money talks. It says "Bye!"
- You can't unscramble an egg.
- Anything with no head is dead, and 2 heads is a freak show (referring to wives submitting to their husbands)!
- There are no illegitimate children, only illegitimate parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment