Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Funny ha ha

I am finding lots of things to laugh about these days, and want to document them so I can remember, not that this will be the most inspired post anyone else would want to read, but oh well.

  • Bradley hit Stockwell the other night, then announced, "I go time out."  We all had to fight to keep straight faces.
  • After a family game night, I followed Laura & Mom into the kitchen, and left dad at the dining room table talking to himself.  As I heard him talking, I looked at mom and said, "who's he talking to?"  Immediately she peered in at him from the other room, and saw him looking around, talking to no one, and caught him in the act, of him realizing he was talking to himself.
  • Upon telling Bradley that I could not crawl through the tunnel, I was too big, his response was a very Steele Magnolias, "Of course you can."  I have no idea where he picked up that wording!
  • Yep, still a Mary Poppins lover, Bradley is now attempting to say "Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious."  Priceless.
  • B made me LOL one day last week with his idea of having "the chills"- he clenched his fists, and made a scared face that had me in stitches
  • This morning while reading the paper, Bradley looked at the Kohl's ad and announced they were having a sale.  We have a running joke in our family that Kohl's is Always running a sale.  I suppose Bradley has picked up on that.  Anyways, I asked him to repeat himself, and sure enough, Kohl's was having a sale!

2 comments:

Anna W. said...

Yeah, but THIS sale is going to be Kohl's biggest sale EVER.

MamaB said...

I am glad you are recording these funny things he is saying and doing because he DOES keep us laughing, doesn't he??? Wonder what he would have said if I had tried to crawl through that tunnel/tent thing.....