- weight is 30 pounds, 74th percentile
- length is 33 3/4 inches, 30th percentile
- His response when you ask most any question is a resigned, "Okayyyy"
- Sleeping in a big boy bed for several weeks now
- Can throw and catch a ball well, & has hit the ball with a bat a few times, kicks a soccer ball well
- jumps with both feet
- walks up and down stairs
- People who know these things tell me he talks a lot for a kid his age. I have no clue about that, I'm just glad we can have conversations now!
- Sings Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, the ABC's, You Are My Sunshine, & various Mary Poppins tunes
- Likes Sesame Street, Elmo, & Mary Poppins
- Does NOT like having his diaper changed
- And no, we're far from being potty trained. He has zero interest in the big boy potty.
- When asked how old he is, his response is "2 in June." (Thanks, Grandma Ann for teaching him that!)
Friday, July 09, 2010
2 in June
Our good friend Joe just did a photo shoot with us for Bradley's 2 year pictures on Tuesday. He worked super-fast and got me a slideshow on Wednesday, and now I've put together a short sampling for you...okay, and me, because I can never look at too many pictures of Bradley! :)