Thursday, May 24, 2007

Beach Bound, Baby!

I could not be any happier right now- I just finished my second helping of Cold Stone ice cream in 2 days, and tomorrow at this time I will be laying on the beach! The anticipation is killing me, but I have less than an hour to go in the work day before I run home to do some last-minute packing, catch a few zzz's and meet the girls at our rendezvous point tonight.

This year Spring Break 07 includes 9 lovely ladies- Mary Anna, Lana, Siebe, Lisa, Melissa, Rhonda Lu, Mandy, Amy, and myself. (My, how our group has grown exponentially! From 2, to 5, to 8, to 9!) We are squeezing ourselves and all our luggage into 2 vehicles tonight and off we will go, blaring the Spring Break 07 mix, no doubt. The Diva will, of course, not be blogging or checking her email and other forms of online communication for a few days, so she wishes you a wonderful long, Memorial day weekend. Hope it is momentous and memorable for you!

This is your Diva with a Destination, signing off!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearwater Beach, where I am, perhaps? Hmmmmm....

Have fun... have a Frenchy's burger on me... :)

-E-