Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweenie!

Happy Halloweenie, everyone! It's a cool 62 degrees here today, so I guess Fall has decided to grace us with her presence for Halloween. We carved our pumpkin last night with Kim and her munchkins, and are taking Bradley out trick or treating tonight for the first time.


This first picture was for you, Lu!
Here's me, carving our pumpkin- what would eventually turn out to be a ghost saying "Boo"
Our friendly neighborhood pumpkin carving event (only 2 of the 4 kids shown are actually Kim's!)

Behind Bars

The finished pumpkins

all lit up
Kim, Andrew, Catalina, me, and Bradley


Ok Grandma B, this is proof that I let Bradley have some of the candy you sent him!

Last but not least, this is a video I like to call, Trick or treat smell my feet. It will make you smile, I promise!

No comments: