Friday, October 30, 2009

Calendar Calamities

Random bit of complaining for the day: It stinks having a birthday at the beginning of the month. Why, you ask? Because I have no chance to write my birthday on a calendar or in my planner, and get to look forward to seeing that date in ink for a month. Instead, I have to wait until November rolls around, wipe clean my magnetic dry erase calendar on the fridge, flip to the new page in my desk planner, and see my birthday taunting me in the past-tense for the other 28 days of the month. Not fair. And this year I can't even "cheat" and go ahead and mark my birthday on my current October calendar because the month goes all the way through Saturday, so there are no "open" days at the end of the month to fill in. Boo.

1 comment:

MamaB said...

Sorry--if I had delivered you when I was supposed to, you would be a October 24th baby and you would have graduated high school in 98 instead of 99. Shame on me.