- walking everywhere
- climbing stairs (up, but not back down)
- obsessed with "Tugga Tugga Tugboat" and "Goodnight My Duckling" (The Ladybug and Dog books that were last month's obsession are history)
- throwing everything- balls, food, sippy cups, you name it
- chattering away in baby talk that only he can understand
- follows simple commands like, "throw your paci in your crib," or "go get your book"
Monday, September 07, 2009
15 month pictures
Today is Bradley's 15 month old birthday. I quit doing the monthly milestone blogs once B hit a year, but I figured this was a good time to update Bradley's stats, especially since we have brand-spanking new, hot-off-the-press pictures!
Things Bradley is doing these days:
Our friends Rhonda and Joe came over to the house yesterday and took some great pictures of Bradley. I posted a few of my favorites here, but you can see all of them on their photography blog at http://www.joehendricks.com/Bradley/
a really good one of the weenie
future Heisman trophy winner
check out those baby blues
putting cookies in the cookie jar
a new favorite pasttime