Monday, September 07, 2009

15 month pictures

Today is Bradley's 15 month old birthday.  I quit doing the monthly milestone blogs once B hit a year, but I figured this was a good time to update Bradley's stats, especially since we have brand-spanking new, hot-off-the-press pictures!

Things Bradley is doing these days:
  • walking everywhere
  • climbing stairs (up, but not back down)
  • obsessed with "Tugga Tugga Tugboat" and "Goodnight My Duckling" (The Ladybug and Dog books that were last month's obsession are history)
  • throwing everything- balls, food, sippy cups, you name it
  • chattering away in baby talk that only he can understand
  • follows simple commands like, "throw your paci in your crib," or "go get your book"
Our friends Rhonda and Joe came over to the house yesterday and took some great pictures of Bradley.  I posted a few of my favorites here, but you can see all of them on their photography blog at http://www.joehendricks.com/Bradley/

a really good one of the weenie
future Heisman trophy winner
check out those baby blues
putting cookies in the cookie jar
a new favorite pasttime

2 comments:

Erin said...

What adorable pictures! He is getting to be quite the little man now.

Brian Vilendrer said...

I think I will teach him to throw a football when I get back...and get food out of the fridge for dad! ha kidding,,,but really