Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super(Puppy)Bowl Sunday

It's Superbowl Sunday and I couldn't be more apathetic about today's game. It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed since my live blogging debate about the cuter QB- Tom Brady or Eli Manning (of course it's Tom), 12 months since those weird Vitamin water commercials with the dancing lizards arrived on the scene, and 365 days (approximately) since the last Puppy Bowl!

I have Bradley all decked out in his Superbowl outfit- an adorable brown and blue ensemble with a football logo and stitching that reads "Future Quarterback" on it. Look out Peyton, you're going down, and I don't mean to the 4th floor!

I also laugh every year on Superbowl Sunday and dig up this video for the occasion, about who Jesus is not. (Jesus does not condemn you for watching football.) If you've never seen these clips they are pretty amusing.

Here's my lackluster cheer for the day- Go Cards- only because Kurt Warner is the comeback kid, and I don't want the Steelers having the most Superbowl titles of any team. Okay, I gotta go- the starting line up for the Puppy Bowl V is being announced right now as I type this!

2 comments:

emmysue said...

But it's the SUPER bowl, Je-sus!!!

Bart and/or Ari said...

I prefer the Kitty Half Time show. Just good stuff.