Thursday, February 12, 2009

the Skinny

I'm blogging to report there's nothing to report! I took Bradley to the doctor today because he's still only pooping about once a week. Considering his eating habits (still refusing to eat solids, and nursing 6 times a day) the doctor assured me this is still considered normal. Okey doke.

I am also bragging about the fact that I recently purchased a pair of "skinny jeans" in a size I can't remember the last time I saw (college? high school?) so to celebrate tonight, I wore my skinny jeans and ate 2 scoops of ice cream!

Finally, we are within the month mark to Laura and George's wedding. I have been playing wedding planner extraordinaire and staying busy as the MOH! This Saturday is Laura's bridal shower which we've turned into a Valentine's themed brunch. Once that's over I can relax a little bit. I am so excited for my sister and her fiancee. They really are perfect for each other. Tonight Laura told George she had got him a treat at the store. His surprise? Cottage cheese. And what's funnier is that George got a treat for Laura at the store today too. Her surprise? Fiber. Yes folks, they are a match made in heaven!

3 comments:

MamaB said...

Yes, they are a match made in heaven. They are so much alike, it scares me at times!! 29 days--I had better get busy!

Sallie said...

Not pooping is perfectly normal for a breast fed baby! They say it's because breast milk is so perfectly digested by the baby, that everything is used, except excess fluid, which is pee! As long as he doesn't go TEN days or more, apparently it's not fine, it's normal! Tommy hasn't pooed for four days now :)

Rhonda said...

I never replied to this but I'm so proud of you (and jealous!) about the jeans...you are the definition of red hot mama!